The Benefits of Fully Managed Property Services
We know that letting a property can be stressful and time-consuming. That is why we offer a fully managed service designed to take the weight off your shoulders. When you choose Michael Jones to fully manage your property, we take care of the following:
- Free rental value appraisal
- Accompanied viewings
- Extensive advertising and marketing plans
- Monthly landlord statements
- Annual Rent Review
- Annual income and expenditure reports (on request)
- Pursual of Rent Arrears by our Accounts Team
- Deposit reconciliation
- Property maintenance with 24/7 maintenance reporting for your tenants
- Property inspections and reports
- Arranging wear and tear/damage remedial work
- Service of notices at termination of tenancy
- Tenancy renewals
- Preparation of a checkout report and deposit dispute resolution management
Our existing database includes thousands of applicants, many of whom are looking to move within the next 4-6 weeks. We also give you your own dedicated property manager, who will tailor all advice and actions to your specific individual situation, take care of the day-to-day management of your rental property, and work with our maintenance team to ensure the standard of the property doesn’t drop.
Taking advantage of our fully managed service means you can rest assured knowing that we communicate clearly with your tenant(s) to ensure that their experience in your rental property is as enjoyable and trouble-free as possible.
What’s more, we will offer you expert advice on any potential refurbishment works which will help in maximising your return on investment and minimising the risk of void periods.
There is also a large range of add-on services available, such as:
- Tenant referencing
- Right to Rent checks
- Deposit Protection Facility
- Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)
- Gas Safety Certificate
- Professional Inventory & Schedule of Condition
- Rent and Legal Protection service
- Service of legal notices
- Tenant checkout service and comprehensive report
Thanks to our extensive industry knowledge and experience, we understand that as a landlord your key objective is to enjoy a successful tenancy with minimum stress whilst achieving a rental figure that you are happy with. Looking for an award-winning letting agent who will provide you with a tailored professional service and clear communication to guide you through the entire letting process? Call your local Michael Jones branch today!