Sold STC

Contact our Rustington Sales office:

01903 850 850

Make an enquiry

Share this property

A one bedroom retirement apartment for the over 60’s.

CHAIN FREE. A one bedroom RETIREMENT APARTMENT available for the over 60’s. Wonderfully situated within close proximity of Rustington Village, there are NUMEROUS FACILITIES available within the development to include restaurants, shared living area, gardens, activity/games room, guest suite for the visitors and numerous other facilities. Michael Jones and Company highly recommend an internal inspection to fully appreciate the many advantages this complex has to offer.

THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES    Security entryphone system with door to

MAIN ENTRANCE HALL    Stairs and lift to

SECOND FLOOR LANDING    Door to

PRIVATE ENTRANCE    Shelved linen cupboard.

LIVING ROOM 17’10” x 11’7″ (5.44m x 3.53m). Coved and smooth ceiling, full height double glazed windows with Juliette style balcony, television point, underfloor heating. Archway opening up to

KITCHEN 8’9″ x 8’6″ (2.67m x 2.6m). An attractive modern fitted range of units comprising single drainer sink unit with range of base and eye level storage cupboards, drawers and worktop work surfaces, built-in oven, hob and extractor fan, space for washing machine and upright fridge/freezer, partly tiled walls.

BEDROOM 15’9″ x 11’2″ (4.8m x 3.4m). Double glazed window, coved and smooth ceiling, underfloor heating, door to

EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM    This room is also accessed via the main entrance hall. A good size bathroom with wall mounted shower unit, wash hand basin, low level wc, partly tiled walls, emergency pull cord.

SCHEME FACILITIES    The schemes restaurant and shared living areas are comfortable and beautifully designed making them the ideal place to meet friends, family or simply find a quiet corner to relax.

OUTSIDE AND GENERAL    In addition the landscaped courtyard gardens feature a south facing terrace, whilst a small allotment garden provides growing opportunities for any green fingered resident.

SHARED EQUITY PURCHASE    This means that you buy 75% of the property, whilst Saxon Weald will retain ownership of the remainder 25%.

There is no rent to pay on the portion owned by Saxon Weald.

SERVICE CHARGES    Estimated charge for property 2019-20 is £345.47 per month.

AGENTS NOTES    Please note these draft property particulars are Version 1 and have not been approved by the Vendor and are for guidance purposes only.



Area Code:RUS

Property Features

One Bedroom Apartment

Available For Over 60's

Provisional 24 Hour Care Team On Site

Stylish Restaurant

Comfortable Residents Lounge

Wheel Chair Access

Emergency Alarm Sytem

Guest Suite For Visitors

Non Allocated Parking

Mobility Scooter Charging Room

.F.

Contact our Rustington Sales team

Julie Copping

Branch Secretary

Richard Heppenstall

Director





Similar properties

Discover more about

Find out more

Contact Michael Jones

If you have any questions or queries, get in touch with us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Contact us

But don’t take our word for it