Worthing Estate Agents
Welcome to the Worthing office of Michael Jones Estate Agents. If you are looking to sell or buy a home in Worthing then let our team assist you. Why us? As one of the most established independent estate agents in Worthing, we are often the ‘go to’ agency for those looking to buy in Worthing, which means that we have a large database that we contact immediately once we take on a new instruction.
Alternatively, if you are looking to move into Worthing, we can give you the in-depth advice you need. There are all the different types of property available in Worthing that you would expect in a larger town, including flats, apartments, bungalows and houses.
Meet the Worthing Sales Team
Senior Sales Negotiator
Today Worthing has a bustling town centre with an excellent selection of shops. It has all the major national brands that you would expect from a town its size, as well as many independents. For entertainment, there are 3 theatres, numerous restaurants, art galleries, an excellent museum, bars and nightclubs.
Worthing also has a fantastic swimming complex called Splashpoint. But the town’s main attraction has to be its impressive beach which runs for 10 miles, from Shoreham to Littlehampton – and it has its own pier.
If we can provide you with any further information regarding buying or selling your home in Worthing, please get in touch on 01903 213281.
What our customers say:
- Efficient, enthusiastic, business-like
- We were very pleased with the service we received, fantastic!
- Very professional
- Friendly, polite, helpful, responsive, professional!
- I was pleased with their dealings, very responsive and professional
- Worthing (0.5 miles)
- East Worthing (0.9 miles)
- West Worthing (1.1 miles)
- Durrington-on-Sea (1.8 miles)
- London Gatwick Airport (25.5 miles)
- Southampton Airport (44.3 miles)
- London Heathrow Airport (45.8 miles)