Rustington Estate and Lettings Agents
Welcome to our Rustington sales and lettings office. We opened at the beginning of 2015 and are situated in a prominent position in the main shopping centre close to Waitrose and the local banks. Since opening we have been welcomed in to the area and have sold a large number of properties ranging from small one bedroom flats to large detached houses on the Private Estates. We look forward to assisting you whether you are looking to buy or sell a property in Rustington or the surrounding areas. We can also help if you want to rent or let a property. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us today.
Why us? Our team are local people who know the area like the back of their hand. We are able to provide knowledgeable feedback to buyers who are moving into the area which can be invaluable when you are not familiar with a new region. This has been demonstrated by many of our happy clients that have completed our feedback forms. Rustington and the surrounding area really is a great place to live. If you are a young family, the local schools have a great reputation and there is loads going on. If you are looking to retire, Rustington is an ideal location with the local café culture and popular nearby restaurants.
Meet the Rustington Team
Whilst Rustington is classed as a village, it offers an excellent range of shopping facilities with over 80 shops including both independent retailers and major high street brands (most recently Waitrose) and over 400 free car parking spaces for shoppers. There is also a good selection of restaurants and bars within the village and surrounding areas.
You will find a large late Ice Age boulder on display in the high street that was re-discovered in a local field named Stonefield having been used as a boundary marker for many years!
Rustington is a wonderful blend of the old and the new and is an outstanding example of how a very traditional village can grow into a convenient residential and shopping location, whilst still remaining a community with character.
The town offers a good selection of local schools and has good transport links sharing Angmering railway station with Angmering and East Preston and direct links to Brighton and Portsmouth via the 700 Coastliner bus.
If we can provide you with any further information regarding buying or selling your home in Rustington, please get in touch on 01903 850850
What our customers say:
- We have nothing but praise for the staff at Michael Jones Rustington – particularly Richard Heppenstall who went the extra mile to keep us informed throughout the process
- A first class service, both professional and friendly. An excellent example of high standards was set by the managers throughout the company which were delivered uniformly
- From start to finish, the standard was extremely high. The support was of an exemplary nature and was above and beyond what I expected
- Durrington-on-Sea (0.5 miles)
- West Worthing (0.6 miles)
- Worthing (1.3 miles)
- Goring-by-Sea (1.3 miles)
- London Gatwick Airport (26.0 miles)
- Southampton Airport (42.9 miles)
- London Heathrow Airport (45.6 miles)