Goring Estate Agents
Welcome to our Goring-by-Sea office. As a prominent and well established local estate agent in the area, we look forward to assisting you whether you are looking to buy or sell a property in Goring by Sea or the surrounding areas. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us today.
Why us? Goring-by Sea and the surrounding areas are a wonderful area to live and we really enjoy working in this lovely coastal location. We are local people, selling local properties and we have a wealth of experience and knowledge of the local area. As an award winning office, we pride ourselves on providing an outstanding service to all our clients, whether you are looking to purchase or sell your home in the area.
There are many styles of properties available in Goring-by-Sea to suit all needs, including flats, luxury seafront apartments, bungalows, houses and character cottages. Let our friendly and experienced team help you with your move.
Meet the Goring Team
Goring-by-Sea is also home to the English Martyrs Catholic Church which features the only known reproduction of the Sistine Chapel Ceiling in the world. The work was started by Gary Bevans, a signwriter parishioner with no formal training in 1987 after a parish pilgrimage to Rome. It is now completed at two thirds of the scale of the original. Many national and international TV companies have filmed the works, including CBS, ABC, BBC, ITV and it was featured in ‘Time’ magazine.
The Goring-by-Sea railway station is also thought to have been the inspiration for the name of the character, Lord Goring, in Oscar Wilde’s play ‘An Ideal Husband’, as he lived in Worthing during the late 1800’s.
If we can provide you with any further information regarding buying or selling your home in Goring-by-Sea, please get in touch on 01903 505111.
What our customers say:
- The staff are all excellent. They made selling as stress free as possible.
- James Adams was amazing. He always answered queries promptly and nothing was too much trouble when arranging viewings. Very professional and helpful.
- Excellent service. Nicky and staff arranged viewings, mortgage and solicitor and made an offer in one morning. Professional and kept me informed.
- Michael Jones were truly excellent. All the team at the Goring office were totally professional and helpful in every way.
- Neil dealt with the property and he could not have been more helpful and polite. I would recommend the firm to anyone, they are excellent in all aspects.
- Exceptional service, especially from Neil Hyde. The whole process was handled in a professional and efficient manner.
- Durrington-on-Sea (0.5 miles)
- West Worthing (0.6 miles)
- Worthing (1.3 miles)
- Goring-by-Sea (1.3 miles)
- London Gatwick Airport (26.0 miles)
- Southampton Airport (42.9 miles)
- London Heathrow Airport (45.6 miles)