Findon Valley Estate Agents
Why us? We love Findon, it is an area of outstanding natural beauty and steeped in history and the local village feel means that we enjoy a close knit community. As a prominent Findon Valley Estate Agent, we can provide you with an excellent service because of our in-depth knowledge of the area.
There are many different properties available to you in Findon and the surrounding areas, including bungalows, character cottages, houses and apartments. Let our friendly Findon team help you with your move.
Meet the Findon Valley Team
Findon is a charming Downland village in the Arun district of West Sussex and 4 miles north of Worthing. It lies between two hills, Cissbury with its Iron Age hill fort to the east and Church Hill to the West. The popular residential area of Findon Valley lies to the south of Findon Village and enjoys a bustling shopping parade with a good selection of very well supported shops and salons, and a nearby doctor’s surgery, library, churches and vets. The Gallops, is a large public open space with playground and there are many lovely walks and bridle paths within in our area with the added pleasure of spectacular Downland views.
High Salvington is also a prime residential area and has a landmark windmill which has been restored to working condition over the last 30 years, which is open to the public. Findon also includes the hamlet of Nepcote which is the venue for the annual Findon Sheep Fair in September, an event which dates from the 1780’s.
Findon is best known for horse racing, with its stables once being looked after by two of the greatest racehorse trainers of all time – Josh Gifford and Captain Ryan Price, which is now run by Josh Gifford’s son, Nick Gifford. His daughter, Tina Cook also won two eventing bronze medals in the 2008 Beijing Olympics and a Silver in the 2012 London Olympics with team GB.
There is a parish church, St John the Baptist and four public houses (The Gun Inn, The Black Horse, The Village House and The Snooty Fox).
To find out more about Findon, get in touch with us today.
What our customers say:
- The whole team at Findon Valley Office were all very helpful and professional. Many thanks to them all.
- I decided on Michael Jones because of their very business-like manner when giving the valuation. Fully satisfied with full service from the manager and all the staff from start to finish.
- Rachel worked hard and kept me informed all through the process.
- Excellent, helpful and friendly staff. Rachel Goff was prompt, efficient and professional. Rachel was a constant, essential and reassuring contact.
- The staff in the Findon office are very professional, approachable and supportive. Their attitude and advice helped to take the stress out of moving.
- West Worthing (2.1 miles)
- Durrington-on-Sea (2.3 miles)
- Worthing (2.3 miles)
- Goring-by-Sea (2.7 miles)
- London Gatwick Airport (23.5 miles)
- Southampton Airport (42.6 miles)
- London Heathrow Airport (43.1 miles)