Broadwater Estate Agents
Welcome to the Michael Jones Estate Agents Broadwater office. If you are looking to sell or buy a property in this area, get in touch with us today.
Why us? Broadwater is a great place to live and we know it like the back of our hands. Are you looking to sell your home in Broadwater? If so, contact us today for a free valuation, even if you’re not quite ready to sell.
Alternatively, if you are moving into the area, we can provide you with information regarding local schools and services, and help you to choose a part of the area that will best suit your needs. Broadwater has a wide choice of properties for you to choose from, including flats, apartments, bungalows and houses.
Meet the Broadwater Team
Broadwater still maintains its parish feel, with its stunning church and the way that it is centered around Broadwater Green. Many events are held throughout the year on the green, including the Broadwater festival in July and there is a cricket pavilion.
The main Broadwater Road has a wide variety of shops for you to choose from, including a supermarket, florist, hairdressers, cafe and pharmacy, and there are two public houses, The Cricketers and The Broadwater.
To find out more about Broadwater, get in touch with us today.
What our customers say:
- Very professional and helpful always returned calls and extremely persistent
- Matthew Orrell was always very efficient, helpful, professional and extremely pleasant
- Professional service, all enquiries dealt with swiftly and went the extra mile in assisting with negotiations
- Friendly, helpful and prompt to answer queries
- Very efficient, excellent communication, very pro-active in moving business forward
- Worthing (0.7 miles)
- East Worthing (1.0 miles)
- West Worthing (1.1 miles)
- Durrington-on-Sea (1.8 miles)
- London Gatwick Airport (24.5 miles)
- Southampton Airport (43.9 miles)
- London Heathrow Airport (44.6 miles)