Why choose Michael Jones as your selling agent?
We know we can help you but don’t just take our word for it, our data talks for itself…
We asked our valued customers what mattered most to them when selling their property and their feedback included the time that it took to sell, how close to the asking price was achieved and the service that they received from us as their selling agent.
After listening to this feedback, we delved deep into our internal data for all properties sold by us in Sussex between July 2014 and July 2015 and we have let the numbers speak for themselves!
Upon receiving instructions to sell a property, we will market it across a wide range of platforms including local and regional newspapers and publications together with digital marketing via our website, social media and the UK’s largest property portals Rightmove and Zoopla.
We can put a property in front of over 2500 potential buyers within 24 hours of marketing it, which is why on average it takes us less than half the UK average time to sell a property.
The feedback that we received from the vendors that we spoke to included that they want their selling agent to be open and honest with them and to be realistic and effective throughout the selling process.
We commit to not overvaluing properties to gain an instruction and this is why we achieve on average 99% of the asking price for the properties that we sell.
• Window cards displayed in our six high street offices
• Regular emails to our extensive database of prospective buyers
• Targeted direct marketing to thousands of local homes
• Open houses
• Regular advertising in local and regional newspapers and publications, including ‘Aspects’ our own Lifestyle and Property Magazine
• PR and editorials
• Digital marketing: Michael Jones website and social media platforms
• UK’s largest property portals: Rightmove and Zoopla